Thunderbird is a free open source alternative to Microsoft Outlook. It is a separate product to LibreOffice and can be downloaded from the link at the bottom of this page.
About this course
In this course, you will use Thunderbird to send, receive, and manage email messages, manage your contact information, schedule appointments and meetings and create Tasks and Notes for yourself
This training is designed for anyone wishing to use Thundebird as their email, contact management and calendaring application. .
After the course, you will be able to:
- Navigate Thunderbird to read and respond to email.
- Use the Address Book, format and spell check new messages.
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
- Customize read and response options.
- Use folders to organize messages.
- Create and work with Contacts.
- Create appointments in Calendar.
- Create and work with Tasks and Notes.
You do not need any previous knowledge, but should have basic windows, keyboard and mouse skills
Training is held at your offices or any suitable venue.
€450 for up to 9 participants, €50 per extra participant.