Google Docs is an online word processor that lets you create and format text documents and collaborate with other people in real time.
This course covers all topics required to produce documents that not only look great but are well structured and easy to maintain.
After the training, you will be able to:
- Upload a Word document and convert it to a Google document
- Add flair and formatting to your documents by adjusting margins, spacing, fonts, and colors
- Invite other people to collaborate on a document with you, giving them edit, comment or view access
- Collaborate online in real time and chat with other collaborators
- View your document’s revision history and roll back to any previous version
- Download a Google document to your desktop as a Word, OpenOffice, RTF, PDF, HTML or zip file
- Translate a document to a different language
- Email your documents to other people as attachments
You do not need any previous knowledge of word processing, but should have basic windows, keyboard and mouse skills
Training is held at your offices or any alternative suitable venue.
€450 for up to 9 participants, €50 per extra participant.